Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The 4th

It's been a crazy week. I moved into a house and took a road trip to Horseshoe Bay Texas with some friends and to the see the lady for the 4th of July. I love the roadtrip, it reminds me of being a kid with the parents driving.
Just a couple of things..... Colorado was absolutely gorgeous, green with mountains. Wakeboarding is freaking awesome, and sleep, even in a crummy motel can be so so sweet, and finally, the sun is not a friend to pale white boys. But despite that it was so good. I think that sometimes I get so caught up in figuring everything out, in having all the answers before I start, that I forget that sometimes you just have to go and do, put away all the cheat sheets, all the guessing games and just live. Go wakeboard all day until you can't think. It was good.