Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Daily News

I am tired today. I almost fell asleep in a meeting, I think my laptop computer screen is giving my face a fluorescent tan, and I have spent the last week drinking water out of a plastic keg cup because I am too lazy to find my nalgene. Needless to say, It's an ugly state of affairs over here, although I am wearing a polo shirt at the moment, which is fairly classy......... So now I will leave you with a few interesting news articles and a great Simpsons quote....."How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?"

American Religion Test:
This didn't strike me as too surprising.

A Boy and A Bicycle:
By far my favorite read, very very cool stuff.

And Finally, you can stream Sufjan's new album on NPR here
I haven't been able to give it as good a listen as I would like, but from what I've heard so far it is quite lovely!