Thursday, July 15, 2010

Update

So it has been a little while since anything has been on here, life is a bit busy right now..... so here's whats been keeping me busy in no particular order.

1. Latte Art...... I was first introduced to this when I started as a volunteer barista at Everyday Joe's. Needless to say I am a bit obsessed. Every latte is a blank canvas. Here is my best creation so far.








2. Ally's camera: See facebook, enough said.
3. Geek Love: This is a book that was given to me from a dear friend of my wife's. It is about a family of circus freaks, but it somehow manages to maintain a very simple human emotion.
4. New Planet Beer- Gluten Free Beer that doesn't suck! Colorado is very good to us.









5. Transference: The latest (semi-old) album from Spoon. Spoon has perfected being Spoon.
6. Teaching: Today I compared a compound to Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Kidman.
7. Oregon Roadtrip: My latest obsession.... Trying to unearth every little nook and cranny that Oregon has to offer and make the best road trip possible out of it..... Here's one thing I can't wait to see.....